Grounding - House Shu Pu-Erh
Pu'er City, Yunnan, China
This is our special blend of top grade, mixed vintage shu tea containing matured and younger lots to achieve a consistent and premium flavor from year to year. This dark fermented Shu Pu-erh has a deep body, earthy and slightly sweet aftertaste with a smooth mouthfeel and woodsy, soothing aromatic finish.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese Pu-Erh dark tea.