The Golden Sands
Ancient-Growth Golden Black Tea
Grown from ancient tea trees up to 900-years-old, this single-estate black tea is only the buds & freshest leaves, making for a smooth, comfortable experience you’ll nary find across the wastes.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 2:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a 30 seconds or a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another 30 seconds or a minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Chinese Yunnan golden black tea