Ginger Cookie - Herbal Dessert Masala
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
An absolutely delightful caffeine-free masala chai made with South African rooibos, ginger root, cardamom pods, cinnamon chips, caramel, cloves, black peppercorns, and a touch of lemongrass. When you brew this, it comes out like a liquid ginger cookie!
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
Organic South African red rooibos, South African Red Rooibos Organic Indian ginger root, Guatemalan cardamom pods, Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, caramel, Guatemalan lemongrass, Organic Madagascan cloves, & Organic Indian black peppercorns.
Was expecting more of an actual ginger hint, it 's not terrible, but very pumpkin pie tasting to me. The spiciness is good.
This tea is so very yummy! I make it with half milk and half water plus one packet of Splenda for a dash of sweetness. There is no caffeine so you can drink it at any time! Almost like a liquid desert
I tried this Chai while visiting on vacation. I had to take some home with me. I was running really low and I had to order more! This is my favorite so far.
I enjoyed a cup in our shop this past September and love it. I also ordered more after purchasing a 2 oz pkg. I would love it if you would make one quite a bit more peppery and spicy I a herbal, I love it that way.
I love the flavor of this tea. It tastes just like a ginger cookie. Amazing flavor!
I enjoy this tea. It has a definite chai taste. I enjoy it in the afternoon.