Ginger Cookie - Herbal Dessert Masala
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
An absolutely delightful caffeine-free masala chai made with South African rooibos, ginger root, cardamom pods, cinnamon chips, caramel, cloves, black peppercorns, and a touch of lemongrass. When you brew this, it comes out like a liquid ginger cookie!
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
Organic South African red rooibos, South African Red Rooibos Organic Indian ginger root, Guatemalan cardamom pods, Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, caramel, Guatemalan lemongrass, Organic Madagascan cloves, & Organic Indian black peppercorns.
I tried this Chai while visiting on vacation. I had to take some home with me. I was running really low and I had to order more! This is my favorite so far.
I enjoyed a cup in our shop this past September and love it. I also ordered more after purchasing a 2 oz pkg. I would love it if you would make one quite a bit more peppery and spicy I a herbal, I love it that way.
I love the flavor of this tea. It tastes just like a ginger cookie. Amazing flavor!
I enjoy this tea. It has a definite chai taste. I enjoy it in the afternoon.