Ginger Cookie - Herbal Dessert Masala
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
An absolutely delightful caffeine-free masala chai made with South African rooibos, ginger root, cardamom pods, cinnamon chips, caramel, cloves, black peppercorns, and a touch of lemongrass. When you brew this, it comes out like a liquid ginger cookie!
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Organic South African red rooibos
- Guatemalan cardamom pods
- Organic Indian ginger root
- Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips
- South African red rooibos
- Organic Madagascan cloves
- Organic Guatemalan lemongrass
- Caramel pieces
- Organic Indian black peppercorns
- Natural caramel extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
When prepared by the instructions on the package, it comes out just right. Going to be a long-term favorite in this house!
I don’t detect a lot of ginger in this - more ‘pumpkin-y’. It’s still delicious and no caffeine, so you can enjoy it anytime without concern. A little honey and it’s dessert in a mug!
excellent! This tea is my favorite. It revives and relaxes me. The aroma alone is beautiful!!!!
Was expecting more of an actual ginger hint, it 's not terrible, but very pumpkin pie tasting to me. The spiciness is good.
This tea is so very yummy! I make it with half milk and half water plus one packet of Splenda for a dash of sweetness. There is no caffeine so you can drink it at any time! Almost like a liquid desert
I tried this Chai while visiting on vacation. I had to take some home with me. I was running really low and I had to order more! This is my favorite so far.
I enjoyed a cup in our shop this past September and love it. I also ordered more after purchasing a 2 oz pkg. I would love it if you would make one quite a bit more peppery and spicy I a herbal, I love it that way.
I love the flavor of this tea. It tastes just like a ginger cookie. Amazing flavor!
I enjoy this tea. It has a definite chai taste. I enjoy it in the afternoon.