The Fireman - Smoked Shu/Black Blend
Blended In-House — Teas from Yunnan, China
Like scorched earth upon friendly soil, The Fireman comforts you in a realm of smoke and fire.
It's a house blend of two Chinese teas, a traditional fermented shu tea from Pu-Erh, and a lapsang souchong, or pine-smoked black tea. The resulting flavor captures the essence of both in a whirlwind of smokey flavors and earthy undertones. This one can't be missed, for sure.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese Yunnan shu pu-erh dark tea, & smoked Chinese Yunnan lapsang souchong black tea.