Fey Step - Cucumber Melon Green Tea
With this drink, you can sip upon it and find yourself in another realm entirely. Channel your ancestral roots, find your Eladrinic center, think sylvan thoughts, and step through reality. Find the Feywild. The air is crisp and refreshing, the realm itself seems clean, natural, perfect. You've stepped in, why not just stay? Find yourself a home, listen to the thoughts running through your head, feel the effect. You don't need to return. Stay. Stay...
- Use 7g (≈2 tsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to do multiple infusions! This one easily goes four rounds. Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Green tea
- Cucumber slices
- Natural watermelon extracts
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.