The Ferryman - Caramel Rooibos
This is a captivating blend of rooibos with caramel flavoring and caramel bits.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African red rooibos
- Caramel pieces
- Natural caramel extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
This tea is very tasteful. I am a caramel lover. This tea fits the bill. I would order this again. Great for a gift, please try their tea maker beer stein. Both of these would make a wonderful gift for yourself or a friend who is a tea lover, or a Grandmother. Grandmothers love tea.
This is my favorite tea! It has incredible flavor. Wonderful served hot with a little milk or as an iced tea latte. Very smooth and delicious.
This is one of my favorites. It has a caramel aroma and a slight caramel taste. Really nice as an after dinner tea - or any other time!