The Ferryman - Caramel Rooibos
This is a captivating blend of rooibos with caramel flavoring and caramel bits.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Rooibos, caramel flavoring, and caramel bits.
This tea is very tasteful. I am a caramel lover. This tea fits the bill. I would order this again. Great for a gift, please try their tea maker beer stein. Both of these would make a wonderful gift for yourself or a friend who is a tea lover, or a Grandmother. Grandmothers love tea.
This is my favorite tea! It has incredible flavor. Wonderful served hot with a little milk or as an iced tea latte. Very smooth and delicious.
This is one of my favorites. It has a caramel aroma and a slight caramel taste. Really nice as an after dinner tea - or any other time!