Cinnamon Black Walnut Smoked Black Tea
This absurd, bizarre blend is a diesel-fuelled monster. Dark, dusty, smoky with rich spices. Closest you'll ever get to barbequed tea.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? We suggest it with this one! Steep 4:00 instead, and throw in some milk and sugar!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Smoked Malawian black tea
- Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips
- Organic American black walnut hulls
- Chinese safflower