Evening in Missoula - Minty Spiced Chamomile
Blended in Missoula, MT
Missoula, MT. Hub of the Five Valleys, 2nd-Largest city in Montana, founded as Hellgate Trading Post, later Missoula Mills, eventually just Missoula, and home to Montana Tea & Spice, the creators of this best-selling blend.
It represents a perfect Missoula sunset; colorful, complex, and soothing. The many herbs & spices involved make for a perfect example of Montana Tea & Spice's blending prowess, all mixing and blending together to make for easily one of the best herbal tisanes to bless our lips.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chamomile, rosehips, raspberry leaf, papaya leaf, peppermint, spearmint, blackberry leaf, passionflower, red clover, star anise, wild cherry bark, lemon peel, wintergreen, lavender, stevia, and extracts.
The most comforting Chamomile tea I've ever had. A smooth blend perfect hot...and cold!
I discovered this tea on a trip through Red Lodge and the owners of the Red Lodge Books and Tea were so kind. I was having difficulty with the change in altitude and sleeping. They listened to my concerns and recommended Evening in Missoula and sent me home with a cup. I slept so well the next morning we delayed our exit until the store opened so I could purchase some to take home. Now I have ordered additional bags online and am grateful for that option.
This is one of my most favorite teas. It reminds me a bit of mint bubblegum! I love it any time of day.