English Breakfast - Traditional Breakfast Blend
Blended In-House - Teas from Malawi, Rwanda, India, & China
As traditional as we could make it, here's a new English Breakfast tea for the masses. Made from a foundation of African teas from Malawi & Rwanda with accents of malty Indian Assam tea and Chinese keemun tea, this smooth, mildly bitter black blend is perfect with cream and sugar.
Does an English blend built from African and East-Asian parts sound familiar to anyone else? No? Must just be us.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!