Earl Greyjoy - Lemon Lime Earl Grey
What is dead may never die...
Designed for those whose lives belong to the open sea, this earl grey redefines what an earl grey stands for. A rich, intensely citric bergamot wraps around a powerful shu pu-erh to add the earthy bite a sailor needs. Then, we add lemon and lime to compliment the citric bergamot (plus, you need to keep that scurvy away, right?). This delightfully fruity earl grey is fantastic hot and needs no milk, though some sugar wouldn't hurt. In fact, this one makes a great latte or London Fog (Pyke Fog?), and even comes out marvelous iced!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese shu pu-erh dark tea, Organic American lemon peel, Taiwanese lime leaves, Sri Lankan black tea, Organic bergamot oil, & lemon extracts.