Don't Panic - Blueberry Sweet Matcha
Something energizing, but at the same time so relaxing, this fruity green tea is perfect for lattes, and loaded with caffeine!
Brewing Suggestions (Sweet Matcha Latte)
- Warm a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of a milk or milk substitute.
- We suggest Vanilla Soy. Trust us, it tastes like a blueberry muffin!
- Boil a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of water to 80°C/175°F.
- If you don't have a temperature sensitive kettle, follow the next two steps with only milk, then top it off with boiling water.
- Mix together, and add 1 tbsp of powder.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Enjoy, and drink without straining!
Brewing Suggestions (Traditional Bowl)
Suggested tools: Matcha Bowl, Matcha Whisk, Matcha Spoon.
If you wanna get started, consider a Matcha Starter Kit!
- Prewarm a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) glass (or a bowl, if you're traditional).
- Use ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of 80°C/175°F water in the vessel.
- Use 1 tsp of powder, or a full scoop from a traditional matcha spoon.
- Whisk thoroughly until there is a fine froth, then drink without straining.
- Cane sugar
- Ground Japanese matcha green tea
- Natural blueberry extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this! Use it in my "morning" smoothie. It just adds a little perk.