Don't Panic - Blueberry Sweet Matcha
Something energizing, but at the same time so relaxing, this fruity green tea is perfect for lattes, and loaded with caffeine! We personally love this one with vanilla soy milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of powder.
- Stir thoroughly into a ½ liter (≈17 oz) blend of 80°C/175°F water & hot milk.
- Enjoy, and drink without straining!
- Wanna do a traditional matcha?
- Use ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of 80°C/175°F water in a small glass (or a bowl, if you're traditional).
- Use 1 tsp of powder, or a full scoop from a traditional matcha spoon.
- Whisk thoroughly, then drink without straining.
Cane sugar, ground Japanese matcha green tea, & natural blueberry extract.
Love this! Use it in my "morning" smoothie. It just adds a little perk.