Diplomacy - Peaches & Cream Black Tea Blend
"When words fail us, we must drive home the true point of Diplomacy."
— Stanley Billings
Stanley Billings: Half-elf “bard,” politician, hero of the wastes. His blend is fruity, smooth, a little softer, and elegant, just like Stanley. Use twice the leaf to get a bit more bite.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 6 minutes, strain leaves, add milk & sugar to taste (we like 1.5oz of Half & Half, and 1.5 tsp of sugar) and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Want to try it straight up, no milk/sugar? Steep it 3:30 and pour it straight in!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4-5 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chinese black tea
Mexican vanilla pieces
Chinese safflower petals
Egyptian calendura petals
French blue cornflower petals
Natural peach and Mexican vanilla extracts
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time having this at my son’s and I was hooked. Got back home and ordered some for myself and my mother she is now hooked. Can’t wait to try other flavors.
Refreshing afternoon tea.