Delver's Delight - Cinnamon Breakfast Blend
Wake up and smell the fresh morning air! Grab a job from the board, Delvers, and hit the road. But first, here. some caffeine. It’s got cinnamon, some apple, it’s dark. Should help.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5-6 minutes, strain leaves, add milk & sugar to taste (we like 1.5oz of Half & Half, and 1.5 tsp of sugar) and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Want to try it straight up, no milk/sugar? Steep it 3:00 and pour it straight in!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3-4 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Indonesian cinnamon chips
- Indian Darjeeling black tea
- Air dried apple pieces
- Organic Chinese Yunnan pu-erh shu tea
- Natural Mexican vanilla extract
- Vietnamese black tea
- Sri Lankan black tea powder
- Organic South African licorice root
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very rich flavorful tea. I tried the store bought cinnamon tea after drinking this and the difference was remarkable. You can tell this tea has a much more natural, fresh flavor and is not full of preservatives. I will be buying more tea in the future and look forward to experiencing more flavors <3
I don't go here (wrt the podcast) but I love apples and I love Phoenix Pearl's cinnamon teas, as they actually taste like real cinnamon and not the inside of a craft store. So I tried this and have found it to be a flavorful morning tea that hits the spot, especially if you have a caffeine withdrawal headache brewing. The shu lends a dark depth and the darj and vietnamese black teas lend flavor with the apples and cinnamon. My dad, who's a coffee person, has been stealing mine, saying it tastes like cinnamon rolls. He's not wrong,