Emperor Long's Defense Against Dark Acts
Lavender Chocolate Shu Pu-Erh
Made to combat feelings of ill will towards co-workers, bosses, people in general, or the world, Emperor Long created this blend to sip on after a long day at work to chill her out, and bring her to level. The Defense Against Dark Acts is a shu pu-erh tea, giving it a dark, earthy base, with high lavender flavors (with wild French lavender), sweet Peruvian cocoa nibs, and a touch of valerian root to mellow you out. It has caffeine, so it won't quite put to you sleep, but it will make you feel better.
The Emperor Program
Here at Phoenix Pearl Tea, we celebrate the people willing to go outside their comfort zone. We track every blend or variety that you try, and reward you for trying new and exciting types! One such reward is creating your own custom blend. Every 100 new types of tea you try, you get to design your own tea with your name on it to sit on the shelf for a year. This is one such blend, blended by a loyal customer who has passed 100 teas.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, consider adding some sugar (1-2 tsp might do it), and enjoy!
- Don't forget to do multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2-3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3-4 minutes
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Cocoa Nibs
- Chinese Yunnan Pu-Erh shu tea
- French lavender flowers
- South African honeybush
- American valerian root
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
My first time of trying this. Used to buy a "chocolate mint" tea from you that I loved. Thought this might be good, and it is. Usually drink it with my morning tea at work.