Darkmoon Faire - Caramel Green Apple Guayusa
Come one, come all! Come see the startling spectacles and the extraordinary evocations, incredible inventions and curious concoctions, exceptional elixirs and laudable libations. Here, we showcase the marvels of this world and the promise of a better tomorrow, or at least a more curious tomorrow. Right here, under our very own roof, we have devised and contrived a astonishing new refreshment unlike the world has ever seen! In the spirit of the traditional carnival treat found at any noteworthy fair, circus, carnival, or place of frivolity, we've replicated the sweet, tangy taste of the caramel-dipped apple.
Various small berries and nut flavors dance around freeze-dried pieces of apple soaked with the juices and extracts of the granny smith green apple. We then combined this with actual chunks of raw caramel to sweeten the pot and wrapped it around a stout South African rooibos. Then, as the final kicker, we took this potent, aromatic blend and made a solid base out of the wild Ecuadorian leaf of guayusa. This "miracle" herb has, by itself, as much caffeine as coffee, twice the antioxidants of green tea, and has theanine to boot, causing the intense caffeine to mellow out with your natural system and cycle.
Truly, you have never seen a blend like this, a spectacle on display like this dazzling display of alchemical power, a libation of the flavor, power, and ability of the Darkmoon Faire's Caramel Green Apple Guayusa. Take in the ardent caffeine whilst enjoying the reclined, tranquil theanine and naturally caffeine-free rooibos, all while the smell and taste of a rich, tangy caramel-dipped green apple courses through your senses. Relax, kick back, and enjoy a summer day from the safety of your home with the revolutionary flavors you can only find with Phoenix Pearl Tea.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Consider adding a little sugar. We suggest 1-2 tsp.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Ecuadorian green guayusa, South African red rooibos, rose hips, hibiscus, apple pieces, caramel pieces, Organic green apple extract, natural caramel extract, & natural apple extract.