Cure Light Wounds - White Chocolate Shu
Tea may not cure cuts and bruises, but it can sure mend your soul. Any light wounds your mind endures on a daily basis can be instantly assuaged with this borderline-magical blend. Traditional Chinese shu pu-erh, a rich fermented tea with an intensely earthy flavor, is mixed with just a hint of white tea buds to give it a fine, thin texture. Then, this blend of teas is introduced to a natural white chocolate flavor extract to give it that sweet, intense flavor we all love.
Why does this blend not include white chocolate nibs, you may ask? Mostly because chunks of white chocolate just don't dissolve into hot water in the way we want them to. They never taste right, they usually won't dissolve, and even when they do, the flavor just doesn't come out. We instead opted for a flavor extract from natural sources to give you the flavor you crave.
Cure Light Wounds is great by itself, needing no longer than a short minute-and-a-half steep, but it definitely likes sugar. It also makes a very pleasant latte (again, sugar definitely helps the flavor), or even traditional English-style milk-and-sugar!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 1:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra 30 seconds to a minute!
- Too strong? Take off 30 seconds, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Chinese shu pu-erh dark tea
- Chinese white tea buds
- Natural white chocolate flavor
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.