The Countess - Lavender Earl Grey
Our take on Lady Grey is a smooth, mellow Earl Grey with wild French lavender, a bit of South African rooibos, and just a touch of French vanilla to add a touch of creaminess. You can add milk to it, but you really don't need to.
The Countess also makes a wonderful tea latte. We like it with vanilla soy milk.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Chinese black tea
- Organic French lavender flowers
- South African rooibos
- Organic essential bergamot extract
- French vanilla extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely love this tea for Lattes! The potency of the Lavender Is perfectly balanced with the earl grey!
This might be our favorite of a wide selection of fantastic teas. The lavender flavor and aroma is pure, strong, yet not overpowering.
My best friend loves this tea. Bought it for her to enjoy after she retires.
Fabulous flavor and freshness. Price is slightly high and shipping cost seems high.
I love this tea. I'm an Earl Grey fan to begin with but adding lavender makes this a special treat.