Turn Undead - Dark Chocolate Truffle Black
Like a sister blend to the Cure Light Wounds White Chocolate Shu, this dark chocolate truffle black is sure to make the dark, the scary, and the morbid disappear in a wave of sweet desserty delight.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, consider adding some sugar (1-2 tsp might do it), and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2-3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3-4 minutes
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Black tea
- Broken cocoa bits
- Coconut shreds
- Chocolate chips
- Natural flavoring