The Charger - Lemon Rooibos
This may be a rooibos, but we named it for a charging stallion for a reason. Like a steed holding a warring knight aloft, this tea will charge into battle with tart, rich lemon, a smooth lemongrass flavor, and the signature rooibos flavor underneath. Nice and tart, but also takes well to sugar!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Rooibos tea
- Natural lemon extracts
- Natural extracts
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great solid lemon flavor. I typically prefer caffeine free so this works well. I add it to Phoenix's black teas if I need some caffeine kick. Highly recommend.
I tried this lemon tea when I had a cold and it was just what the doctor ordered. My wife and I are hooked and it has become our favorite after dinner tea.