Chain Lightning - Double Mint Guayusa
Feel the arcane course through your veins, your ancestry calls to you, and you call down thunder upon your enemies. Lightning crackles in your fingertips and thunder booms as a bolt of energy shoots to the nearest beast, frying it, then shooting to the next. In a wicked link, the bolt whips from body to body to body, coursing through them. The electricity crackles in your fingers as you taste a subtle biting freshness on your tongue. You smile; your parents were right, the Chain Lightning does leave a minty aftertaste.
This blend of entirely Organic ingredients is based off an old yerba mate recipe we once carried before we learned the secrets of guayusa. The herb grown in the Ecuadorian jungles has the caffeine of coffee, twice the antioxidants of green tea, and tastes smooth, earthy, grassy, and a little sweet. Combine that with tart spearmint and rich peppermint, and you have a recipe for the perfect blend iced, hot, any way you want it. It likes sugar, but by no means needs it.
- Use 7g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈2½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Ecuadorian steamed green guayusa
- Organic American spearmint
- Organic American peppermint.
Decided to try this tea it sounded like it would be good to try. It is the BEST mint tea I’ve ever had!!!