Candlehearth Haven - Lychee Black Tea
We've been asked for a lychee tea for ages, and finally we are delivering. This is a medium-bodied black tea out of china with red lychee as a prominent flavor with notes of lemongrass and ginger. It's brilliantly warming, perfect to drink after coming in from the snow. Try with a touch of sugar.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Black tea
- Chinese black tea
- Organic Guatemalan lemongrass
- Cornflower petals
- Mexican vanilla pieces
- Organic Indian ginger root
- Natural lychee extracts
- Natural Mexican vanilla extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very light flavor, bordering between flowery and fruity. Works well with a touch of honey. Best for when I need something soothing rather than something heavy.