Buttons' Best Intentions
Traditional Earl Grey
The kind of tea that an academic of the Arcanum Universalis would be drawn to. it’s clean & simple, black tea and floral/fruity bergamot.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? We suggest it with this one! Steep 4:00 instead, and throw in some milk and sugar!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Thai black tea
- Organic Chinese Dian Hong black tea
- Organic natural Italian bergamot extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received this today and immediately had to give it a try in my London Fog recipe. I opened the bag and the scent of Bergamot filled my tea area and assaulted my senses in the BEST possible way. This gave me high hopes for flavor, and the tea does not disappoint. The strength of this tea is enhanced by the 2 drops of vanilla and milk, rather than subsumed by them. This will definitely be a winter favorite.
Ok so I was not actually the one drinking it, BUT I bought it for my dad and he was been a life long Earl grey drinker. He said, wow the smell that comes from this bag is amazing. As a retired manufacturing engineer, amazing isn't a word he usually uses. He said it's some of the best Earl grey he's ever drank.