Bok Bok's Goodberry
Raspberry Hibiscus Green Tea
Stressed? Feel the constant urge to make big blowey? Crave something fresh? Settle down with a tart, fruity, relaxing green tea.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- This particular tea isn't very strong, so the latte will be fairly weak.
- WARNING: If you attempt a latte or cream in the tea, ONLY USE CASHEW MILK. Hibiscus curdles all other milks we have tried, including all dairy, almond, macadamia, and soy.
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Chinese green tea
- Organic raspberry
- Organic hibiscus
- Natural raspberry extract
This tea is so refreshing, I think it would be perfect to use in an ice tea on a hot summers day.