Black Arrow - Black Cherry Black Tea Medley
A shot of darkness unlike any of our other teas. This blend of several black teas and honeybush is primarily a vehicle for its black cherry, but houses so much more within its depths. The longer you drink this one, the more background notes you'll pick up. Embrace the shadows and dive into this taste of the darkness.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute or two!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Pine-smoked Organic Chinese lapsang souchong black tea\
- Organic American black walnut hulls
- Organic South African honeybush
- Chinese black tea
- Organic black cherry extract
- Rose hips
- Natural Mexican vanilla extract
- Apple pieces
- Whole organic Guatemalan cardamom pods
- Natural wild cherry extract
- Dried cherries
- Mexican vanilla pieces
- Organic Croatian chamomile blossoms
- Organic American peppermint leaves
- Organic natural oak smoke extract