Black Arrow - Black Cherry Black Tea Medley
OUT OF STOCK DUE TO BLACK WALNUT SHORTAGE
This blend is out of stock due to the increasing difficulty in obtaining black walnut hulls. As a key ingredient in this tea, it may be a while before it's back. We're hoping for early March, but we're just not sure at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A shot of darkness unlike any of our other teas. This blend of several black teas and honeybush is primarily a vehicle for its black cherry, but houses so much more within its depths. The longer you drink this one, the more background notes you'll pick up. Embrace the shadows and dive into this taste of the darkness.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 seconds.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute or two!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Pine-smoked Organic Chinese lapsang souchong black tea\
- Organic American black walnut hulls
- Organic South African honeybush
- Chinese black tea
- Organic black cherry extract
- Rose hips
- Natural Mexican vanilla extract
- Apple pieces
- Whole organic Guatemalan cardamom pods
- Natural wild cherry extract
- Dried cherries
- Mexican vanilla pieces
- Organic Croatian chamomile blossoms
- Organic American peppermint leaves
- Organic natural oak smoke extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really delicious and nicely balanced. I like lapsangs and this had enough smoky flavor to sound really appealing, but also a good dark fruity flavor.