Beauty of the Feywild - Jade Oolong
The Feywild. Untamed natural beauty, untouched by mortal hands, molded by the gods themselves and kept by natural beings of incredible power. Trees wider than cities that reach to heights that defy reality, lakes impossible to cross for sheer scale, beasts of every size, both minuscule beyond sight and massive beyond comprehension. It is a stunning place that evokes wonder, bewilderment, and utter shock in the hearts of mortals.
This tea? Think of it like what a mortal tea master would think to craft upon setting sight upon such a place. A piece of art attempting to distill the unimaginable beauty with mortal hands. You get a taste of the impossible with this tea, in the form of a brilliant green drink with smooth, buttery flavors that surely set you to wonder what is possible in realms beyond ours, what drinks they might concoct on the other side of the veil, what perhaps this drink may taste like when made by the gods of nature within the Feywild...
- Use 7g (≈2 tsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to do multiple infusions! This one easily goes four rounds. Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Chinese Fujian oolong tea
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.