Bardic Knowledge - Orange Honeybush
To quote a wise woman...
Everyone knows that orange boosts your brainpower, right? I heard it in a bar once. A patron, an adventurer, mentioned how he ate dried orange every day to keep his mind sharp. A wizard said it, it must be true! But anyway, of course I know things. I'm a bard! It's my job! I travel the world, I hear the rumors, the news, the talk of every town. Wanna know something? Just ask; I probably heard it in a bar once. People talk if there's a drink in your hand. Their hand. Drink! Want a drink? I have this great orange brew that's just perfect for you. Now you said you're a page in the palace, right?
— Aella Woodsheart
Composer Extraordinaire, Voice of the Legions of Esmia, Singer to the Masses, Bard
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 seconds.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African honeybush
- Orange peels
- Natural orange flavor
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.