Enlightenment - Rice Pudding Oolong
Sweet and smooth like a traditional oolong, it leaves you with the strong, lasting aftertaste of rice pudding, as though you had just consumed a bowl prior to the oolong you're sipping. Not flavor forward, but all in the aftertaste. Enjoy this one with just a touch of sugar for a perfect subtle tea experience.
- Use 7g (≈2 tsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 3:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Chinese Tieguanyin oolong tea
- Cinnamon pieces
- Natural flavouring