Kanchanjangha Estate — Taplejung District, Nepal
Straight off the Kanchanjangha Estate comes our 2nd-Flush Nepalese, a delightful black tea with a softer body. Medium-to-light in taste, it has a mild astringency with a base flavor with the fruitiness of a Darjeeling and the maltiness of an Assam.
This tea is on sale for 20% off! If you buy two, your discount raises to 30%!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Nepalese black tea.